- An undergraduate degree, or equivalent.
- GCSE Grade 4 (C) or above in English, maths and (for Primary) science, or equivalent qualification.
- We’ll consider candidates with pending GCSEs.
- We’ll consider candidates who need to take a GCSE equivalency test in English, maths or science.
- We offer equivalency tests once applicants have a conditional offer. Each test does incur a cost. Contact us to find out if an existing equivalency test would be accepted.
Following successful interview all conditional offers will include
- Health and physical capacity to teach standards met (assessed through an occupational health questionnaire)
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Baring Service check (DBS)
- Satisfactory criminal record check for overseas
- No prohibition order to teach in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA)
We are not able to sponsor visas for non-UK applicants. You should contact the DFE Get into Teaching team who will be able to direct you to providers that can help you.